Open For Business!
2 July 2020
We're really looking forward to welcoming you back to the beautiful Hawkesbury. As more businesses start opening we encourage you to keep checking our website for the latest updates. Please be patient as some businesses will not be opening straight away - it's always best to ring first to check on current operations.
Also some cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs will be opening up with a maximum number of patrons. Make sure you contact them to book to avoid disappointment.
No matter what you do remember strict social distancing and good hygiene practices must still be followed.
For a comprehensive list of markets, fruit picking and current events in the Hawkesbury check out the What's On
For more ideas check out our Trending page to see featured local bushwalks, road trips and best Hawkesbury lookouts.
Attractions now open (please check as restricted hours or days may be in place)
- Action Paintball, Yarramundi - Bookings essential, conditions apply
- Anderson Farm, Sackville North - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (until further notice). Seasonal fruit picking (cash sales only)
- Australiana Pioneer Village, Wilberforce - Opening 5 July with 100 people only allowed at a time
- Bilpin Cider, Bilpin Cellar door sales, cheese platter and apple pies
- Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mt Tomah
- Bull Ridge Estate Winery, East Kurrajong - Cellar door sales & seated tastings
- Hawkesbury Race Club, Clarendon - From 2 July public can attend races. Must pre-register online as limited number of spectators permitted
- Hawkesbury Regional Gallery, Windsor - Opening 18 July
- Hawkesbury Regional Museum - Now open (closed Tuesdays)
- Hillbilly Cider, Bilpin - Cellar door sales, pizza takeaway (numbers limited for dine in)
- Jubilee Vineyard, Ebenezer - Cellar door sales & tastings
- Off Road Rush, Colo Heights - taking bookings for 13th & 14th June onwards
- Purple Noon Gallery, Freemans Reach
- Richmond Good Food Market, Richmond - Saturday mornings 8am-1pm
- The Secret Garden and Nursery, Richmond - Nursery sales and cafe
- Tizzana Winery, Ebenezer - Cellar door sales & seated tastings
- Trees Adventure Grose River Park, Yarramundi - Open from 13 June book online
- Wild Cat Conservation Centre, Wilberforce - Bookings essential for all tours
Local parks, playgrounds, skate parks, outdoor exercise equipment and BBQ facilities are now open. Click here for a full list of parks in the Hawkesbury.
Stay a bit longer!
Accommodation venues are now welcoming tourists back to the Hawkesbury!
With a wide variety of options that include motels, resorts, bed and breakfast, cottages and caravan parks you are sure to find a place to suit your needs. Please ensure that you call ahead to book and confirm all accommodation before your arrival date.
Click here to view all our accommodation options.
Caravan Parks and Camping now open (please phone ahead to book)
- Bielany Campground, Colo
- Burralow Campground, Lower Grose Valley - Bookings now essential
- Del Rio Riverside Resort, Webbs Creek, Wisemans Ferry
- Hawkesbury Riverside Gardens, Pitt Town
- Ingenia Holidays Avina, Vineyard
- NSW Ski Gardens, Wisemans Ferry
- Percys Place, Pitt Town
- Riverside Ski Park, Cattai
- Upper Colo Reserve, Upper Colo - taking bookings from September
- Wanderest Travellers Park, Richmond
- Wheeny Creek, Wollemi National Park - Bookings now essential
Let us know!
If your are a local tourism operator and are re-opening and would like to be included in this list please contact us via email at email@example.com
We will continue to up date this page as information becomes available.